APPOINTMENT TIMES / DAYS
Tuesday: 10:00 am – 4:00 pm
Thursday: 10:00am – 4:00pm
Saturday: 10:00am – 4:00pm
PRIOR TO YOUR APPOINTMENT:
First of all, PLEASE Do Not attempt to schedule an appointment if you or anyone in your household is currently ill or within 14 days from last day of symptoms or 14 days from last known exposure. If you are ill Please contact your primary care Doctor or Lincoln County Public Health regarding your symptoms.
APPOINTMENT PROTOCOLS & PROCEDURES
* Please bring your own water for before/after your session. Please leave it in your car as you won’t be able to drink it with your mask on.
* Please only bring in the bare essentials to the Massage Studio.
* Please take into consideration that during your entire time in the massage studio you will have a properly fitting mask firmly covering your mouth & nose. Make sure that you schedule a session length that you will be comfortable with including intake, disrobing, session & outtake time.
* Appropriate masks are required & must be worn at all times upon entering the massage studio.
* Clean Cloth with filter or Disposable masks are allowed. Face shield in addition to either of these are allowed but won’t work face down.
*Bandanas, Scarfs, Thin Cloth Mask w/o filter & Face Shields alone are NOT acceptable face coverings at this time.
* Disposable Masks are available
* The Mask MUST cover your nose & mouth securely the entire time you are in the studio. Pulling down the mask will immediately terminate your session.
* If you are having any difficulties breathing alert me immediately before pulling down your mask. Do not wait until it is unbearable. (Since reopening in Sept I have not had a client experience difficulties breathing with their mask on.
FOR YOUR COMFORT & SAFETY:
* flooring that is anti-fatigue, anti-slip and easy to clean/sanitize
* the room has an Air Scrubber to clean & purify the air & surfaces, plants (natures air purifiers)and a small fountain.
* excellent ventilation.
* All bedding are cleaned properly and directly stored in an air tight container until applied to the bed for your session
* Before, between and after each session all common surfaces are cleaned & sanitized.
* I wear a new, clean mask each day & a new filter each day. As always my hands and arms up to elbows are cleaned thoroughly before each session.
* I am staying informed & educated by reading the latest updates provided by the ABMP (my massage association), OBMT (Oregon Massage Board), OHA (Oregon Health Authority), WHO (World Health Organization) and the CDC (Center for disease control & prevention)