Though I am not located in Florence any longer I am going to leave these treats & treasures and add more in the Yachats and surrounding area
- SILVER LININGS BOUTIQUE: (shingle covered octagon located on Hwy 101 on the west side on the corner of 101 & 22nd Street – 541.997.2440 – An awesome boutique filled with fun clothes, gifts, jewelry, art and the best part is the owner Kimberly who is a beam of light bursting with positive energy & light! *CC*
- www.BeauArtsfineart.com : located in the Coast Fitness/St.Vincents center on hwy 101 541.991.8213 this is a tiny little art store that is filled to the brim & over flowing with fabulous art supplies and inspiration! *CC*
- http://waterlilystudioflorence.com : located on the river side of the Bayfront. filled with a spectacular selection of beads, jewelry, art and elements. *CC*
- Safeway & Fred Meyer offer online ordering services & will deliver your order to your car options.
TAKING CARE OF BUSINESS
- https://www.siuslawlibrary.info : located 1460 9th street (just a few blocks straight from the studio take Nopal or 12th) Free wi-fi in the parking lot. browse selections online before your appointment and call or fill out a request online beforehand to check items out when you arrive. *CC*
- POST OFFICE one block past the library with drive through drop off. 770 Maple Street
- Car Wash & Shine – Drive though automated or self clean
- Gas – cheapest gas on the coast and less than a lot of inland locations
EATS & DRINKS (outdoor seating)
- NOSH Eatery : www.nosheateryflorence.com Yummy, yummy goodness!! One of our favorite restaurants on the coast located in charming Old Town.
- Restobar : www.1285restobar.com right next to Nosh in Old town, also full of yummy selections
- Homegrown Public House: www.homegrownpublichouse.com
- Fresh Harvest Cafe: www.freshharvestcafe.com Breakfast/lunch
HIKES / OUTDOOR
- Sweet Creek Trail: Mapleton, worth driving a little further for! https://www.alltrails.com/trail/us/oregon/sweet-creek
- Sutton Recreation Area trails (and campground) Far north end of Florence, past Freddies just before the little convenient store & Big Foot . Look for the brown signs, it will be a left turn if you’re heading north. the road goes back for a stretch, past the campground… keep going, short and long trail options very well maintained and lovely.
- City Lights Cinema: a wonderful little theater owned & ran by movie lovers who have taken every possible precaution & gone the extra mile to keep you safe. serving gourmet popcorn, yummy snacks, wine & beer along with an assortment of new release, art house, documentary & fun films www.citylightscinemas.com
There are a lot more treats & I will keep adding to the list and welcome treasures you find. I hope your massage day will end up being a wonderful “You” day that you look forward to as you explore these Florence and the areas around and have some sweet moments, fun adventures & create some wonderful memories to enhance your healing session.