The Gentle Dragon is excited to announce:
We have officially reopened!
In order to reopen and provide you with the safe and serene sanctuary that is our number one priority there are a lot of changes and new protocols. Please review the following before scheduling your session. What has & will always remain the same are our goals to provide you with a sacred space. A safe & peaceful sanctuary to allow growth, transformation & healing to occur. Restoring balance & harmony with safe, loving touch with treatments tailored to meet your individual needs. It is an honor to once again be a part of your unique healing process & share steps in your sacred journey.
NEW LOCATION: We have moved to Florence
The new location is easy to contain and sanitize for your safety but still a beautiful, serene space. Easy to find, plenty of parking, private restroom in the studio along with public restrooms in the building. We are now located in the Florence Business Center
1525 12th Street, Suite 7 Florence, OR (Map & directions on contact page)
Safety Protocols COVID-19
***** PLEASE REVIEW BEFORE SCHEDULING AN APPOINTMENT *****
PRIOR TO YOUR APPOINTMENT:
First of all, do not attempt to schedule an appointment if you or anyone in your household is currently ill or is still within 14 days from last day of symptoms, or 14 days from last known exposure. If you are ill Please contact your primary care doctor, or Lincoln County Public Health regarding your symptoms.
PRE-SCREENING: When you schedule your appointment you will need to answer the pre-screening questions mandated by the state of Oregon Health Authority and let us know if any of the answers change before your appointment. These answers, along with your contact information will be logged and kept separately available for contact investigation purposes only. All other information regarding your session will remain confidential as always.
APPOINTMENT PROCEDURES/ PROTOCOLS:
* Please bring your own water for before/after your session. You can leave it in your car as you won’t be able to drink it with your mask on.
* Please only bring in the bare essentials to the Massage Studio.
*Before scheduling please take into consideration that during your entire time in the massage studio you will have a proper mask firmly fitting covering your mouth and nose. Make sure that you schedule a session length that you will be comfortable with including intake, disrobing, session & outtake time. You may want to begin with a shorter session than usual.
* The door will be locked when you arrive. Please knock.
*Before entering the massage studio your temperature will be taken with a touchless thermometer. (mine will be taken each day as well) If your temperature is 100.3 or higher services cannot be provided. You will need to self isolate yourself for a minimum of 72 hours & your appointment will be rescheduled after that period of time.
*Upon entering the studio please remove your shoes. There is a chair just inside door. There is a private restroom inside the studio that is sanitized between every client. Please wash your hands thoroughly before your session. There is an option of a fresh cloth hand towel or paper and a natural hand sanitizer is available as well.
*I recommend we keep the intake & outtake time to a minimum along with conversation during your massage to assure you are able to be comfortable throughout your session.
**Appropriate masks are required & must be worn at all times upon entering the massage studio. NO EXCEPTIONS. Please read & fully understand the following before your appointment.
* Clean Cloth with fresh filter or Disposable masks are allowed. Face shield in addition to either of these are allowed but won’t work face down.
*Bandanas, Scarfs, Cloth Mask w/o filter & Face Shields alone are NOT acceptable face coverings at this time.
* Disposable Masks will be available for $1.00
* The Mask MUST cover your nose and mouth securely the entire time you are in the studio. Pulling down the mask will immediately terminate your session.
* If you are having any difficulties breathing alert me immediately before pulling down your mask. Do not wait until it is unbearable.
* I will have a robe available in case you have difficulties breathing or become uncomfortable. I will fully open the bathroom window while you put on the robe and in the bathroom you will face the window before pulling mask down. Remain facing the window the entire time mask is down. Please do not plan on this break when considering your appointment length or plan on this becoming routine. If you need a break your next session will be scheduled as a shorter one.
FOR YOUR COMFORT & SAFETY:
* I have installed flooring that is anti-fatigue, anti-slip and easy to clean/sanitize
* I have equipped the room with an Air Scrubber to clean & purify the air & surfaces along and plants (natures air purifiers)
* The room has 2 windows in the treatment space and 1 in the bathroom with a fan for excellent ventilation.
* All bedding are cleaned properly and directly stored in an air tight container until applied to the bed for your session
* Before, between and after each session all bedding is removed (placed in air tight container), all surfaces cleaned & sanitized & windows will be opened wide for ventilation.
* My mask is cleaned daily and a new filter each day. As always my hands and arms up to elbows are cleaned thoroughly before each session.
* I am staying informed & educated by reading the latest updates provided by the ABMP (my massage association), OBMT (Oregon Massage Board), OHA (Oregon Health Authority), WHO (World Health Organization) and the CDC (Center for disease control & prevention)
Massages are by Appointment Only:
TUES: 10:30 – 2:30
WED: 10:30 – 5:00
ALTERNATING THURSDAYS & SATURDAYS: (depending on demand that week) 10:30-5:00
Give the Gift of Healing, Relaxation & Renewal to your loved ones… or yourself.
Always the right size… a great gift for anyone, anytime. Available in any amount & customizable. Locally they come in a decorative gift bag or they can be mailed to you or the recipient directly.
PRE-PAID MASSAGE SERIES
3-6 sessions 10% off
7-10 sessions 15% off
11-15 sessions 20% off
16 sessions or more 25% off
A pre-paid massage series can be purchased anytime as a gift for a loved one or for your wonderful self! It comes with a prepaid massage card to keep track of the sessions.
The Gentle Dragon Massage & Healing Hideaway / Zeora Sage,LMT lic# 14786
1525 12th Street, Ste 7, Florence OR / 541-547-4721 / Zeora@gentledragon.org